Dues – Laborers Local 330
Dues are to be paid on or before the first of each month. Local 330 is now equipped to accept credit/debit card payments for union dues. A minimal handling fee will be charged based on the amount of the transaction. Please call our office for details: 1-866-340-0330
- Construction Members – $38.00 / Month
- Plant Members – $37.00 / Month
- Retirees – $8.00 / Month
Dues can be paid in several ways.
- You can stop in to the Menasha office 7:30am – 4:00pm M-F and pay with Check, Cash or Credit Card.
- You can call the Menasha office at 1-866-340-0330 and pay with MasterCard or Visa, saving you a trip. There is a small service fee included.
- You can have them automatically deducted from your credit or debit card each month. Just fill out the form and send it back to us.
- Click here to download form
You can mail your dues to:
Laborers’ Local #330
886 W. Airport Road
Menasha, WI 54952
Please note: A Member can be two (2) months behind in dues, but on the first day of the third month you will be suspended.
If you send in your Union Card, we will stamp it and mail it back to you.