Reciprocity, Health, & Pension Fund Information
Below are the various trust funds located in the state of Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Laborers’ Health Fund– Eligibility: (608) 842- 9102
- Wisconsin Laborers’ Health Fund- Claims : (608) 842-9101
- Wisconsin Laborers’ Pension Fund: (608) 842-9103
- Building Trades United Pension Trust Fund: 1-262-784-7880
- Building & Public Works Laborers’ Vacation Trust Fund: 1-800-397-3373
If you work outside of the Local #330 area please notify the Local office to have your hours and benefits transferred to your home fund.
For additional help, please call your local union office: 1-866-340-0330
Wisconsin Laborers’ Health & Pension Funds
4633 LIUNA Way Suite 201
De Forest WI 53532
Toll Free: 1-800-397-3373
As of January 1, 2010 our PPOI network administrator is Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Dean Health System.
To locate an Anthem network provider:
- Call Anthem: 1-800-810-2583 | Website: www.anthem.com
To locate a Dean PPO network provider:
- Call Dean PPO: 1-800-718-3326 | Website: www.deancare.com
Pension questions should be directed to Mary Ann Mazzara at the WI Laborers’ Pension office, phone number (608) 842-9103.